Saturday, August 22, 2009

Export a dll with no headers

http://home.hiwaay.net/~georgech/WhitePapers/Exporting/Exp.htm

-----


Why are people debugging the dll?
You all idiots, I told you the export names there is nothing to hack.

Quote:
Looks to be in .NET, too, terrible language - why use this?
.Net isn't a language ffs. C++ .NET is and it isn't C++ .net at all - I code in dev. Idiot <_<

You a$sholes are so stupid I give you a bypass, tell you to change the export values - and you open the dll to try and take my bypass? I knew some ****** would do it which is why you need to do more than a memory dump to steal my bypass.
If there is someone out there who does want to make this and dosn't want to try and rob my bypass just to leech like a whore then ill tell you even simpler.
To the no brainer's, stop asking for hacks, waiting for a release like this, then find out your too dumb to change an export in C++.

code needed to read exports.
hDLL = LoadLibrary("BYPASSDLL");

if( hDLL == NULL )
{
MessageBox("Could not load Bypass.dll");
}
else
{
export = export * 2; // do this for each export
}

This will be patched soon, don't expect an update.
Some of you are too damn arrogant.


Attached file: GG_bypassrec.rar (Project WH)